Sunday, June 11, 2017

Swiss Avro experience, 2017.01.21

On the quest to fly the Swiss Boeing 777 on one of its intra-european flighs. WAW-ZRH-HAJ-ZRH-WAW


21 January 2017
LX816 (1235-1350) ZRH-HAJ
HB-IYZ British Aerospace Avro RJ100

On my way to Hannover I was supposed to get the 777, it got swapped to a Avro plane. The flight was slightly delayed, what was a good thing as my inbound was also delayed so I made it with ease. A bus took us to the plane. After boarding we waited for de-icing to be finished, at our stand, and later proceeded to the runway. The flight was cold most of the way, the heating did not kick in sufficiently almost all the way to Hannover. The flight was full. Flying an Avro is always fun, the 2*3 seating gives sufficient space for all passengers. As Swiss slowly phases out all of their Jumbolinos I was happy to get it as an addition to my CS100 and 777 flights. The crew was kind and always with a smile on their faces. I have surely disembarked with a smile on my face.

Our bus gate at ZRH
Boarding in ZRH
German Air Force base that we passed during our approach



The empty cabin after the flight
Baggage claim at HAJ
Car rent area at HAJ





No comments:

Post a Comment