Saturday, June 17, 2017

Swiss Boeing 777 experience, 2017.01.22

On the quest to fly the Swiss Boeing 777 on one of its intra-european flighs. WAW-ZRH-HAJ-ZRH-WAW


22 January 2017
LX817 (1455-1610) HAJ-ZRH
HB-JNF Boeing 777-300ER

After arriving early at the airport I go for a walk around the general area. Check-in area, corridors, different sections etc. Having seen more or less all I wanted I pass the security control and wait for my plane to arrive from ZRH. HB-JNF is already on its way. In the meantime I get to photograph an arriving Aeroflot A320 and a taxiing for departure and de-icing Tuifly 737 painted in a RIU Hotels & Resorts scheme.
On this 777 there are two sections for economy class. Between doors 3-4 and 4-5. The second one is not available for reservation. All passengers are seated in the section between doors 3 and 4 which is on that day full. The seat offers a moveable headrest, a decent IFE system with a wide choice of movies, music and many many more. The ride is smooth and pleasant. The cabin has a brownish finish, like Swiss has on all of it's planes. Overall, I think I would not have too many problems on a longer flight on that machine and surely would not say it's bad if anyone asked me. After the flight I did have some reservations about part of the cabin crew, they could be more open towards the client.

Check-in area
VP-BAD
D-ATUZ
The top of the vertical stabilizer of the Q400 is at a similar height to the end of the wing of the 777





Economy class seats
The Business class cabin
The Business class cabin
The First class cabin
The First class seat
The First Class cabin
Deboarding through the front door





No comments:

Post a Comment