Saturday, October 1, 2016

LO336 CDG-WAW 2016.05.05

May, the month when the weather isn't too hot yet, but ain't too cold either. A great month for traveling around western Europe. This year the plan was for a quick visit in Paris, as a tourist, and even quicker visits in Prague and Amsterdam, as a spotter.

05 May 2016
LO336 (1940-2150) CDG-WAW
SP-LNC Embraer 195

After arriving at the airport train station I head for another train that will get me to Terminal 1. There I briefly drop my baggage of and head for a tour outside around the terminal. After a couple pictures I return inside and head for my satellite. A ride through the tunnel, the security control and there I am, still having time until boarding. Nothing interesting that could be easily photographed from here so there's nothing else to do but wait for boarding to start. On board I take my seat in row 12. All is ready for departure on my side. We taxi next to a Boeing 757 from TACV, a nice goodbye to the apron it is. A smooth rotation and off we go up with a view on fields in the area. A beautiful mix of yellow, green and brown all over the place.
The flight proceeds smoothly and after an hour or so we dive into the night. Landing in Warsaw is on-time and I don't have to wait too long for the bags to arrive.
Once again there is nothing bad that I could say about my flight with LOT. The crew on board was fantastic, it was a sheer pleasure to be there with them.

intra-terminal train station
Check-in area
JA837A

OY-KBL in the foreground
Climbing through the tunnels

Waiting lounge beside our gate
D4-CBP
D4-CBP

Up, up and up
Still climbing
Getting darker outside





The flight in: LO331

My previous visit at CDG

No comments:

Post a Comment