Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Paris CDG pre-flight spotting LFPG/CDG 2015.06.23

Yesterday we returned with Robert home pretty late, the night was not going to be very long. Before ending our day we packed our suitcases and checked-in for our flights back home. He was bound to depart in the morning (7am-ish), my flight was 3 hours later. The plan was easy, we drive to the airport, I return the car to the rental service and he goes for his flight. Meanwhile having a couple of hours to spent I decided to walk around the airport and perhaps take some pictures. I couldn't leave my bag anyway before check-in for my flight opened. My conclusions after the morning? Terminal 3 has nearly no spotting opportunities, Terminal 2 is hard and not many spots, Terminal 1 is on the other side pretty nice. Open air, planes very close and so on. Most of the pictures where taken from T1. For more info and pictures of the terminals visit my entry about LO332.

F-RAJB
9K-AME
SP-LIE - Roberts' ride back home
B-6092
D-AIRE
F-GFUF
5Y-KZG (from T2)
5Y-KZG (from T2)
F-GKXU (from T2)
D-AIPW
9M-MNA
HS-TUE

F-GITD
F-RAJA
F-RADB
TJ-CAC
TJ-CAC
Classic livery AA 767 departing for a trip over the pond. N371AA
See other parts of the trip:
LO333 - my flight to Paris
Paris Air Show - Le Bourget
Spotting at Orly
Spotting at CDG
LO332 - my flight back home

No comments:

Post a Comment