Friday, September 25, 2015

LO333 WAW-CDG 2015.06.19

June is the month of the Paris Air Show in Le Bourget. After a couple of years I finally got the possibility of flying for it. As the name says it takes place in Paris, so I had to get there somehow. My money went to LOT Polish Airlines. To Paris Charles de Gaulle with LO333 and the return on LO332 but each flight will have its own entry.

19 June 2015
LO333 (1940-2205) WAW-CDG
SP-LIB Embraer 175

I arrive at the airport as usual, one hour before departure which gives me at this time of the day enough time to drop off my bag, go through security and have a little walk around for some photos. Boarding starts as planned and we arrive with a bus to the plane. Everybody boarded rather quickly and so we managed to depart more or less on time. The flight itself was rather smooth, no special sights or events. Just another great flight on a Embraer with LOT. In Paris we docked at a jetway at Terminal 1 and I proceed on to the baggage claim. The tunnels that take you to them are fantastic. You get a long moving sidewalk which goes both up and down. Later you find yourself in a area with multiple slides going different directions through tubes. After claiming my bag I head for the train that will take me downtown. And so my three days in Paris start. What will they bring? You'll see in the next entries.


F-GRHV
OH-LKM
SP-LDG and my SP-LIB in the background






Descending for Paris

Final approach for runway 27R


Tubes taking people to their baggage belts


More from the trip: Le Bourget, spotting at Orly, spotting at de Gaulle, CDG Spotting pre-flight LO332, LO332 back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment