Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Lufthansa Cargo Boeing 777F. 2015.03.20-21

Due to a short strike of the Lufthansa crew, we did not see many LH movements in WAW for a couple of days. Presumably they had some cargo laying off in Warsaw that needed to be quickly transported out of Warsaw and the means of the underbelly of the daily rotations with the A320 family planes were not enough to deal with the backlog. Se they decided to send in a one-time cargo only flight to WAW operated by a Lufthansa Cargo Boeing 777. It arrived on Friday the 20th of March 2015 and departed the next day. As I was too lazy to go for some night photos of the beauty while it was resting on PPS12 (today I regret a little bit that laziness) o I did use the photos made by my friends to show you how it looked.
For the departure itself I put my bets on a "into the sun" picture, did it work? I'm not fully satisfied with the effects, I kinda wanted the sun to be tad lower, but hey! that's not up to me.

Night time, photo copyright: Marcin Sikorzak

During the day on PPS12. Photo by Robert "Americano" GrÄ…dalski
Taxiing on L for RWY29 for a brief departure to PVG
Taxiing on L for RWY29 for a brief departure to PVG

Remember to give credits to the author of the photo, visit both Robert on his blog and Marcin on his Flickr roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment