Saturday, October 29, 2016

Amsterdam spotting, day 1. 2016.05.14

After arriving earlier that morning from Warsaw, picking up my bag, I headed to the viewing terrace first. A couple of shots over there while waiting for my friends to arrive. When Robert, Mike and Simon got to the airport I met up with them and we headed off for some approach shots. Later, after a brief lunch stop when the sun wasn't well situated we headed for the Polderbaan. My first time spotting in Amsterdam and that was amazing! There we spent a couple of hours taking some classic, great shots. The weather was very chimeric. One moment pure sunshine, the other clouds all around. Wind like hell, and later came the rain. Finally we left the spot and drove home. A couple of first for me, a couple of shots I'm very happy about. The highlights: surely the cargo 747s (both -400 and -8s), the rotations of all heavies (747, 767, 777, 787, A340, A330) - phenomenal! The DHL A300. Unluckily the MD11 of Martinair was not given to us that day and it was one of our highlights on the 'to do' list.
So I ended the day with my first 748 shots, and that plane, I must say, has so much power! It's even better live then I thought!

PH-BFL rocketing out of the Polderbaan
VQ-BRH
PH-BCE
N840MH
N840MH


N938UW
YR-BME
UR-PSE
PH-HZN
EI-RJY
PH-BFP
PH-BVO
PH-BVO
PH-HZL
TF-FIX
TF-FIX
PZ-TCR
PZ-TCR
PZ-TCR
A7-BAU
N842MH
PH-BXP
N196DN
PH-BFL
N823NW
PH-BQA
B-5965
B-5965
PH-TFB
PH-HSD
TC-ATK
PZ-TCR
PZ-TCR
PH-BXO
PH-BHF
PH-BHF
PH-BQP
PH-BQP
G-PRPL
PH-BFF
9V-SFQ
9V-SFQ
9V-SFQ
D-AEAF
D-AEAF
D-AEAF
PH-BHC
PH-BFR
PH-TFD
PH-EZF
B-2076
B-2076
VP-BNL
PH-HZX
VQ-BRH
VQ-BRH
VQ-BRH
VQ-BRH
VQ-BRH
EI-DSA
OH-LZK
PH-GUY
PH-WXD
HB-JSS
TC-MCZ
TC-MCZ
EC-LVV
TC-JDM
TC-JDM
VQ-BIA
4K-SW008
4K-SW008
4K-SW008
VQ-BFU
VQ-BFU
VQ-BFU

LO265 WAW-AMS
AMS spotting day 2
LO270 back home

No comments:

Post a Comment