Thursday, April 20, 2017

MF883 FOC-TSA 2016.12.26

Christmas came and with the New Year ahead it was time to fly out somewhere. Destination: Taiwan, via China. First stop: Beijing, the second one: Fuzhou, the last leg from Fuzhou to Taipei with Xiamen.

26 December 2016
MF883 (1825-1945) FOC-TSA
B-5302 Boeing 737-800

B-5302 is painted in the SkyTeam livery. Being after a long journey and a short night, a long layover in Beijing and having two hours in Fuzhou the flight was probably going to be a hard one, a slept through one. And so it was. After rechecking in my bag for the flight I head to the gate area. The airport in Fuzhou Changle is rather poor in shops in the international section. Majority of the traffic is domestic thus the international section is considerably smaller. Because they also don't accept Visa cards I even can't pay for anything, only if I'd withdraw cash from an ATM. Back to the flight. While waiting fro the flight I walk around and take some pictures of planes on the ramp before the sun fully goes away. The terminal is empty, the sun sets, we start boarding. I get into my seat by the window at the front (44A) and almost immediately fall asleep. I'm awaken for departure, then for the meal and the landing itself. The flight passes quickly and we arrive at the city located Songshan airport where after briefly passing immigration and picking up my bag I meet with my sister.
The cabin on this flight was rather clean and quiet, sleep quality - hard to say, decent :D
The crew? Not too much contact did I have. The meal, same as on the previous flight from Beijing, just worse. Did not eat.

Christmas spirit all around
B-5302 being prepared for my flight
B-1559
B-6987
B-5280
Inside my plane
Butterflies everywhere

Rest of the Taiwanese journey:
LO91
Xiamen Boeing 757 (MF8166)
Xiamen Boeing 737 (MF880, MF8119)
Daily Air DHC6
Far Eastern Air Transport MD80
Spotting at TSA
LO92

No comments:

Post a Comment