Monday, April 24, 2017

FE28 MZG-TSA 2016.12.30

After successfully getting to Magong from Kaohsiung with Daily Air and their Twin Otter I had some time before my flight back to Taipei. Time for lunch, some peaceful thinking and well, visiting the airport inside out. Finally I could check-in for my Far Eastern Air Transport flight to Taipei Songshan.

30 December 2016
FE28 (1835-1925) MZG-TSA
B-28025 McDonnell Douglas MD83

The MD80 series was on my 'to do' list. Having the luck that some still do fly on Taiwan I knew that I must get on one. Almost easy booking on-line with FAT with a short notice (absolutely not a problem on Taiwan, the fares area rather stable). Only thing left was to get a good seat. 33 is great! It was dark during the entire flight, which being in addition short, didn't give too much time for proper photo shooting. The sound of the engines right behind the window, the spool up, mmmm, honey for my ears. All topped up with a very nice co-passenger and a pretty decent view on the Taipei 101 on arrival.

Inside the MD83
Christmas spirit at Magong
Gate waiting area


Inside the MD83






Rest of the Taiwanese journey:
LO91
Xiamen Boeing 757 (MF8166)
Xiamen Boeing 737 (MF883, MF880, MF8119)
Daily Air DHC6
Spotting at TSA
LO92

No comments:

Post a Comment