Saturday, February 18, 2017

Wizzair A321 flight review

Together with the addition of a new type to Wizzair fleet and the fact that Warsaw will be a base for some A321s I knew that one day I would get to test in inflight. For the start they got dispatched on the route to LTN and CRL. Great! A fantastic reason to go again to Charleroi. After finding a weekend that would fit me and the right price I bought the tickets. Chose the seats and was ready to fly? How was it on that brand new machine? Have a look:

23 September 2016
W61381 (1830-2040) WAW-CRL
HA-LXF Airbus A321

Hoped for some nice photos of the setting sun (sunset around 1835), unluckily we got a slot restriction with a CTOT at 1900LT. But back to the plane itself. 230 seats, no recline, legroom? for me enough, but tight (longer flights would surely be problematic), ok to sit for a short period of time. For the airline, I believe, it is a good investment. Overall the ride was fine. Like on any other W6 flight, you get what you pay for, they got me from A to B and back without any harm and no big delay. Personally, if the price difference won't be to big I will probably choose a different airline, but that is my personal thing. Rate for yourself and pick. There is a inflight review video at the end.

Waiting for the clearance
Lining up



Cabin overview from the area of doors 2RL
After deboarding

25 September 2016
W61382 (2115-2310) CRL-WAW
HA-LXE Airbus A321

A flight like the previous one, no photos, but a video from the flight.


Have a look at the first Wizzair A321 arrival in Warsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment