Saturday, November 25, 2017

Austrian Embraer 195 experience (OS626 VIE-WAW) 2017.06.20

On my way to England. Heathrow via Vienna. Leg 1: a short hop to Austria.

20 June 2017
OS626 (1030-1155) WAW-VIE
OE-LWK Embraer 195

Seated in row 23, a small load factor on that flight, less than 50%, plenty of free seats in the rear giving freedom to move around, photograph and film. That was my first flight on the OS E-Jet, the seats didn't make a good impression on me, desk-like with minimal material around it. Small recline but legroom was sufficient. More seats compared to the E95 of LOT thus windows aren't perfectly aligned with the seats. Nevertheless it makes it job and gets you from A to B quickly, but I wouldn't choose the OS E95 for longer journeys.
I arrive at the airport a little early thus I get some time to take a couple of pictures before boarding. The flight is on time giving me a decent 1 hour in Vienna (slightly more than planned as the next flight to LHR got delayed).

At the gate waiting for passengers to board
Passing by a new G-V of the Polish Air Force




Deboarding to a bus




Other segments:
OS461
OS452
OS631

No comments:

Post a Comment