Saturday, June 25, 2016

LO454 ARN-WAW 2015.12.06

After the bankruptcy of Estonian the government of Estonia formed a company that in cooperation
with Adria took over the network after Estonian. As Adria doesn't have the resources to do it with their own metal they wet-leased different machines (an BAe ATP from Nextjet, a couple Fokker 100s and Embraer 145s for different routes from different airlines). So I decided to go and try catch the ATP on a international sector. Combining it with some sightseeing in Tallinn and a short stay in Stockholm throughout the weekend sounded like a good plan. It later expanded with a couple of flights on a smaller BAe, the J32. The trip started on Friday and ended after around 48 hours with a flight back to WAW from ARN.

06 December 2015
LO454 (1010-1155) ARN-WAW
SP-LDH Embraer 170

It's still dark outside when I wake-up. I take my things and direct myself for the bus to Arlanda. There I quickly check-in and drop my bag after which I'm free to head airside. Having still time to the scheduled departure time I do some last minute shopping, eat breakfast and take some pictures of the local traffic. The weather is no different that the day before. Cloudy, shady and rainy. The time to board came. A small load of around 25 passengers today. Lots of space for everyone. A smooth flight. Landed on time. That would be it. The little Embraer once again did a fantastic job. Love it!

Climbing out of ARN

SE-RDO
HS-TKV
LN-RGK
LN-RGA
D-AIRV
A pleasant convenience for passengers.
A High-fly A330 during boarding passengers for a charter to sunny Tenerife.




EPMO
Warsaw downtown
EPWA visible



More from the trip:
LO785
Avies J32
Nextjet ATP

No comments:

Post a Comment