Saturday, August 29, 2015

Copenhagen spotting, EKCH/CPH 2015.05.30

During my return trip to Warsaw from Geneva via Copenhagen with SAS (both flights on the CRJ900) I had some time for behind the window spotting at the airport. Mornings are always fun, with a nice sunrise which slowly illuminates the sky and the planes on tarmac. So here is a small set of photos made while waiting for my flight. All the locations may be accessed by every passenger, you just have to find the right spot. From the more "fun" things I saw there was the Danish Air Transport ATR72, Icelandair 757, the 6000th Boeing 737 (flying for Norwegian) and a alsie express ATR72.



OY-LHB
OY-PSE
OY-LHB
OY-JTE
OE-LBM
OY-TCH
F-GRHO
LN-NGC
OY-KAP
OY-KBE
ES-AEB (flying for Austrian Airlines)
OY-KFI (my ride back to Warsaw later on)
EI-FHC
OH-BLJ
OY-LHB
TF-LLX
OY-CLY

No comments:

Post a Comment