Sunday, May 25, 2014

2014.05.24 EY Cargo

The last two weeks were hard for me. After my return from Krosno I had some hard work to do in school, but now, when I have more time I could get back to my favorite activities. Yesterday we had an official welcome party for our new winch. Well, it was supposed to happen a week earlier, but due to the weather (and a couple of different things) we postponed it.
This weekend, in Berlin, ILA was opened to the general public, unfortunately I wasn't able to attend, maybe in two years. Also, we had an unusual visitor at EPWA. Etihad Cargo came by for some cigarettes (gossip is that for 100 tonnes). Flight ETD9931 was delayed by over 2 hours and arrived minutes after 7pm (scheduled time of departure form WAW :P ) How did it end? Check for yourself, additionally, a couple of photos of aircraft landing around that time.

Approaching somewhere between trees :)
Nearly there
Just a bit more...
Touchdown!
Slowly coming to a stop.
As we call them: "tampon"
LNE reducing speed at rwy11
Helvetic flying for Swiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment