Monday, May 5, 2014

2014.04.30/05.01 ELY744/LOT788

Recently there has been a couple of nice movements at EPWA. El Al arrived with a total of 4 Jumbo Jets in a time window of a week. The first 2 came from JFK and YYZ on the 24th of April in the morning and the second 2 came from TLV on the 30th of April, in the evening. Unfortunately I did not have the possibility to go and see the first 2. I only caught one of the evening ones, and not exactly as I wished to.

On the first day of May the 6th Dreamliner arrived for LOT from Everett. SP-LRF made a low pass before touching down on runway 33. I wanted to have different photos than I would usually make at that time of the day. Well, plans are always great, until you get to confront them with reality. Too much experimenting isn't always the best option. The final effect is satisfactory, but not the thing I wanted to achieve.

In the mean time two CanJet 737s' arrived from Canada to fly on charter routes for LOT. Both ex. RYR planes with Y189 config. I did not meet them yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post a couple of photos.

I couldn't forget about a couple of military planes that visited us. Including a HUAF Antonov and Finish guests. None of them seen by me this time. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to visit the airport every time something cool swings by.

 4X-ELC approaching rwy 33 over Piaseczno
4X-ELC approaching rwy 33 over Piaseczno
 RF "Franek" performing a low pass
Final approach to rwy 33
Final approach to rwy 33
Flaring over rwy 33

No comments:

Post a Comment