Sunday, March 9, 2014

What is this?

Hi all,
I created this blog to share my passion with everyone interested. Right now I am a simple gliding student on my way to the PL(G). Someday I plan to be an airliner pilot. What I also love is planespotting. This will be a part of the blog. Both photos and videos of planes from inside and outside shall be posted here. For a retrospect on those you can visit my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/tinek6 or a have look at my photos at http://skrzydla.org/photodb.php?user_id=1118 I do also have a couple on airliners and different galleries. Now, here there will be a coupe of photos that won't get to the galleries. When I will start flying again any progress in my training shall be noted here. As I am a rookie right now it might be nice for other people in the future that will want to fly as well. The entire way from zero to commercial flying.
Any suggestions on what to and how to post will be kindly appreciated.
Cheers,
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment