Sunday, March 23, 2014

2014.03.22 Back in the air

After over 8 months without a single glider flight, the past weekend finally gave me the combination I've been waiting for. Good weather and free time. Although my friends have been flying already since at least the beginning of the the month, I haven't had the opportunity yet, or the weather was crap or I had a shitload to do... Well the rules say I have to complete 6 flights with ans instructor and 3 solos before I can continue training that is what I started with. A standard 9am briefing and on we go. Unfortunately there currently is only one available double seater for flights, and as there has been around 8 persons wanting to fly on it, the queue wasn't small. Over all I managed to spend 17 minutes in air during 4 flights. Had some problems at the start, but as time passed got back to the routine. 10 hours at the airport spent and just 17 minutes in the air... Hope to get back in the air soon.

SP-3459 "SJ" SZD-51 Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment