Thursday, June 11, 2015

Abu Dhabi spotting, OMAA/AUH 2015.01.18

Back in January I've paid a visit to the United Arab Emirates. Flying via BEG to AUH with Air Serbia. During my stay in the capital city of Abu Dhabi I had little time for some airplane photography. All of the photos (with the exception of the five last ones) are taken from the top floor (which is also the pool floor) of the Premier Inn situated near the airport (which I do highly recommend). For pictures from inside the terminal visit the Air Serbia post.
As spotting wasn't my primary motivation for the trip, photos are only from a period during which I've been at the hotel or in general near the airport that is either early morning or before sunset. Unluckily the traffic wasn't high.
See also photos from spotting in Dubai.

A6-EIH
A6-BLA and the new tower

A7-ADK
TC-MNV
Etihad jet flying for Jet Airways
A special livery A340 and a cargo A330
The new terminal under construction in the background

Arrivals entrance

and a couple of shots taken after my flight from Belgrade and before my flight back to Belgrade:
After landing from BEG, a row of A320 family planes
From the bus to the terminal. One of Etihads A340s
Waiting for my flight, a A380 is being loaded
A Boeing 777 is being prepared for flight

No comments:

Post a Comment