Monday, September 1, 2014

Flying the LOT 737-400

After my flights to/from Istanbul on the 734 I wasn't fully satisfied, I didn't get a cockpit shot and the ones I had from before weren't decent. So, knowing that LOT flies them to Brussels and I'd have to get to Belgium I looked for a deal on flights operated by the 734. Luckily There was a Crazy Wednesday to BRU with the dates I needed, great! I booked a return flight on the classic 737. Flights LO233 and 234 direct WAW-BRU-WAW.

LO233
1625-1830 SP-LLF, seat 19A. Delay 35 minutes on departure and 25 on arrival.
A short session before boarding.
SP-LRD

F-GTAN
SP-LDH "Disney's Planes 2" livery
My ride at the gate, SP-LLF
 On board:
Before entering the runway, LZ-LDT on the left


In the air:
At cruising altitude FL340
Descending into BRU
"Stairs to heaven"
Final approach


Back on the ground:
Our company at the stand, SN RJ85, RJ100 & A320 and a AY A319
Overhead panel
The cockpit
 I sure was happy after the visit, although it wasn't long, I think I got what I wanted.



LO234
1915-2110 SP-LLF, seat 9F. As the load factor was pretty low (surely compared to the flight to Brussels) many free seats and rows gave an opportunity to walk around different windows and different views out the window.
First a couple of shots from the terminal of some planes that are rare in Warsaw. So a nice thing to see from time to time. Also rolling on runway 25R a couple of Belgian Air Force planes and two cargo Jumbo jets.
OO-JEM
PH-KZM
ET-ARE
LY-LTF
A6-EYN
After pushback:
9H-AEP
A family of SN planes
Rolling on 25R:
3xHercules
three old Airbuses standing and waiting for a miracle :(
SIA Cargo 744F
myCARGO B744F
and in the air:









As a bonus a review of the 737-400:

No comments:

Post a Comment